*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title* : .Net Developer (Banking Domain)
*Location : *Columbus OH
*Duration *: 6 Months
DOT NET Application Developer
As an Application Developer within JPMC, Mortgage Banking – Origination
Correspondent IT, you will work with business and IT leadership to
understand IT business strategy and their implication to application(s)
under responsibility. You will be accountable to Business and Technology
Management for end to end application scoping, planning, development,
implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support. For each
project, you will work with a team of experienced analysts and developers
to translate business and technical requirements into application modules.
You will contribute to the development of models by providing design
recommendations and developing and integrating programs per written
specifications. You will deliver software application modules using
disciplined SDLC processes. You will support the production environment by
identifying root cause for critical system issues to ensure timely
resolution and minimize impact to the business partner.
• Development and implementation of enhancements/changes; involvement with
installations and Release Management; issue resolution process for any
application production problems
The current technology infrastructure is based on Microsoft .NET 4.0 with
ASP.NET/ C#, DevEx 11.1.8 and SQL Server 2008 for the database backend.
The adoption of new technologies is a constant endeavor to make sure we are
quick to respond to changing market needs.
Skills / Attributes Required
• The ideal candidate would have solid experience with Microsoft
development technologies and have extensive experience with Web-Forms,
WCF, SOA Technologies (Web Services, DAL), Database (Oracle) and extensive
usage of Version Control systems.
• Minimum eight years of relevant development life cycle experience in
systems and applications management including systems/application design
including a minimum five years experience with .Net technologies
• Eight(+) years experience as a developer.
• Five(+) years experience with ASP.NET / C#.
• Five(+) years working with SQL Server 2008 (preferred)
• Experience with Oracle 10g/11g (Optional).
• Deep understanding and ability to architect object oriented (OO)
solutions to complex problems and experienced in utilizing design patterns.
• Experience in managing team dealing with object oriented technologies
• Architectural understanding of clusters, failover and Disaster recovery
• Experience with Ajax is a plus.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer
• such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
• Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio/TFS
2008/2010, C#, ASP.NET,
• *ASMX* and *WCF* *Web Services, and ADO.NET <http://ADO.NET>*. ( DevEx
experience a plus ).
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI,
Business Logic Layer,
• Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented
• Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
• Experience with JQuery or similar technologies a plus.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Strong project management and team management skills e.g. planning,
people management etc.
• Expertise in assigned group of applications
• Experience implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures
• Experience managing offshore development resources/teams
• Experience with Business Process Model (BPM)
• Self started, independent contributor and goal oriented to deliver
• Experience with banking applications is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related
area is preferred.
• Microsoft certifications are a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.