Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.
If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.
Early response is really appreciated.
*JOB Title:* *MS Exchange Admin*
*Location:* *Tempe, AZ*
Key skills required for the job are:
· MS Exchange Admin (Mandatory)
· Infra Consulting (Mandatory)
· Working knowledge on Exchange 2007/2010/2013 and O365, Mobile
Device Management (MDM) and Exchange ActiveSync
· Should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical
and process issues.
· Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
· Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis
· Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different
· Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow
quality / security process defined for the engagement.
· Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with
respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware
troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
· Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
· Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a
· Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction
· Work on the service improvement programs.
· Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
· Training of new team members.
· Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related
· Minimum work experience:> 5 years
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.