*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : QA Tester

*Location : *New York, NY

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description*:-

• 5+ years of testing experience
• 3+ year experience in Agile Methodology
• Understands the concepts of the Test Driven Design or Behavior Driven
• Hands-on experience with understanding and updating Gherkin
• Hands on experience on with Test cycle management tools like JIRA/HP ALM
• Ability to read/comprehend automated scripting languages (e.g. Java,
Ruby, etc.)
• Experience in testing SOAP / REST services.
• Must have working knowledge in building and executing automation scripts
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Can build and understands requirement and business modeling such as class
diagram and activity/sequence diagram
• Team Player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing issues from the
perspective of customers/users
• Must work collaboratively with BSA/Developers and proactively identify
defects during each Iteration / Sprint.
• Experience with payment networks, authorizations, credit / debit
• Experience with ISO8583 message format
• Experience testing and validating OLTP style applications
• Experience with evolving payment ecosystems
• Preferred prior experience with tokenization, digital wallet, and EMV

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *