*Please send the resumes to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
Job Title : Java Developer with Support
Salary : $50/hr C2C
Duration : 6 Months contract
City : West Chester
State : PA
Interview Type : Phone + Skype
Primary Skills : Java Developer with Support
Scanned copy of work authorization & photo ID is a must during submission
Must Have Skills:
Excellent Communication skills, Client interfacing and ready to Work in
Support/Enhancement projects with some ITIL background. Retail domain is
required. Need to possess good analytical /problem solving skills.
Technology Skillset: Java, J2EE, XML, XSL, CSS/HTML, SQL and Oracle
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
• Enterprise Applications Production support (Incident
resolution, Problem management, Root cause analysis, On-call).
• Perform analysis of the requirements shared by the client and
obtaining clarifications and validation of Use Cases.
• Discuss with client on technical design solution and working on
program specification document preparation for the modules.
• Execute Proof of Concept for any solutions or concept and
technology to be used in the project.
• Prepare Design documents for overall application and assigned
• Code and perform unit testing for the different modules.
• Perform analysis and fix of defects during quality assurance
testing like System Testing (ST), System Integration Testing (SIT) and User
Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Help and coordinate with different teams in the project during
project execution like Quality Assurance, Release Management teams.
• Perform application roll out activities in coordination with
Release Management team.
• Perform Production Support during the warranty period of the
*Marie D Dasari630-315-9569*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.