Hi,

We have *.Net C# Programmer *position for one our known client In *CO*,
please go through the job description if you’re interested please send me
your word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Position: .Net C# Programmer       *

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Duration: 6+ Months  *

*Rate       : DOE *

*Telephonic & SKYPE. (one must able to take interview at any time so we get
placement)       *

*Need Very Very Strong C# Programming with web application exp.*

*Job Description: *

Candidate with strong C# programming with web application development
experience.

Familiar with testing experience  .

Willing to learn on Selenium.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Rishi*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
**www.Vensoftllc.com
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*