*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : PeopleSoft Admin (Banking Domain)

*Location : *Cleveland, OH

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description*:-

*Retail is must *

*Must Have Skill: *Should have experience in Peoplesoft Tool Upgrade

• Creation and Maintenance of PeopleSoft Instances HRMS, PORTAL and CRM
databases on oracle.
• Installation of People Tools ( and 8.54) in UNIX as well as
Windows Environment.
• Knowledge of PIA.
• Installation of Oracle client.
• Download and Apply MP and Bundles using Change Assistance.
• Apply People Tool patches
• Database refresh (Pre-release and post refresh activities)
• Responsibilities as to Installations and Admin the PeopleSoft PIA
• Configuring and troubleshooting of Web Server, Application Server, Batch
Server and database environments.
• Configure report node.
• Installation of Web Server (Web Sphere 6.1) on UNIX Box.
• Configured SSL on AIX box.
• Configured and scheduled Purge process according with requirement.
• Configuration Integration Broker and SSO between two envs.
• Migrated data and people Soft objects by using Data Mover and Application
• Good Knowledge of People Tools upgrade.
• Configured Change Assistant, PSEMHUB and Agents

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *