Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position : SFDC DeveloperLocation: Chicago, ILDuration : 6+ months*
- At least 3 years of hardcore experience in development of Salesforce
- Experience in configuration
- Customization experience using Force.com and good experience on Apex
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce out of the box functionality.
- Experience on app code deployments and implementation
- Experience in setup of Salesforce environments (Sandboxes).
- Good experience on Visual workflows, Process Builders etc.
- Overall Experience for the Requirement - 4+ Years of experience with
3 years of hardcore Salesforce development
- Experience required is any of the Skill mentioned in the Skill Section
- Working with Client Project Manager to prepare and Report development
status time to time
- Development, Integration and UAT.
- Participate and contribute to Fit Gap Analysis, Functional Assessment
from the setup and configuration point of view
- Quick fixes in configuration based on priority as requested from
Business and approved by client PM.
- Data migration activities if any
- User / Profile Maintenance
- Maintenance of configuration items like Pick List value additions,
assignment rules, auto-response rules, escalation rules, workflows,
approval processes as per requests from business.
- Configure and maintain Reports and Dashboards
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.