*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* QA Automation Engineer

*Location :* New York, NY

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description   *

• 5+  years of experience working with full SDLC
• 5+ years of hands on experience with Automation development using
Selenium or/and Cucumber /FitNesse/ RSpec  - Or -
• 3+ years of experience as software developer using any one of Object
oriented languages (e.g. Java/Ruby, Python, C#, C++, etc.)
• Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools desired
• Experience with participating in SCRUM team as Test Engineer.
• Hands on experience on with Test cycle management tools like JIRA/HP ALM
• Working knowledge on CI tools such as Jenkins / Bamboo
• Experience in testing SOAP / REST services.
• Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing issues from the
perspective of customers/users
• Must work collaboratively with BSA/Developers and proactively identify
defects during each Iteration / Sprint.
• Experience with payment networks, authorizations, credit / debit
• Experience with ISO8583 message format
• Experience testing and validating OLTP style applications
• Experience with evolving payment ecosystems
• Preferred prior experience with tokenization, digital wallet, and EMV

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *