*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title **:* QA Automation Engineer
*Location :* New York, NY
*Duration *: 6 Months
*Job Description *
• 5+ years of experience working with full SDLC
• 5+ years of hands on experience with Automation development using
Selenium or/and Cucumber /FitNesse/ RSpec - Or -
• 3+ years of experience as software developer using any one of Object
oriented languages (e.g. Java/Ruby, Python, C#, C++, etc.)
• Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools desired
• Experience with participating in SCRUM team as Test Engineer.
• Hands on experience on with Test cycle management tools like JIRA/HP ALM
• Working knowledge on CI tools such as Jenkins / Bamboo
• Experience in testing SOAP / REST services.
• Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing issues from the
perspective of customers/users
• Must work collaboratively with BSA/Developers and proactively identify
defects during each Iteration / Sprint.
• Experience with payment networks, authorizations, credit / debit
• Experience with ISO8583 message format
• Experience testing and validating OLTP style applications
• Experience with evolving payment ecosystems
• Preferred prior experience with tokenization, digital wallet, and EMV
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.