Hope you are doing great!!
*Role: Mobile QA*
*Location : Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration: 6 Months*
1. Exp Level - 4-7 years
2. Appium and Selenium is Expensively required
2. Must be proficient in Mobile Manual Testing (Android and iOS).
3. Ensure adequate test case design coverage adhering to the core
design techniques like Boundary Value Analysis, Equivalence Partitioning,
and Decision Tables etc.
4. Perform testing at Unit, System, Integration and UAT phases to
ensure high quality deliverables
5. Adhere to project specific Quality goals: Meeting acceptance
criteria and criteria mentioned in the test plan.
6. Review test cases executed by junior team members
7. Report defects and track them to closure in a timely manner & Review
the defects raised by junior team members
8. Provide updates on daily progress and status of tasks assigned
9. Escalate issues and risks to leads and get it resolved in a timely
10. Creation of test scripts adhering to the framework standards and
ensuring the expected test coverage
11. Log productivity indicators like Actual time, status, percentage of
completion and other project related metrics
12. Test cases, Test Results and bugs updates in Configuration Management
13. Awareness of Quality process and conformance to testing standards,
strictly adheres to methodology, best practices and roadmap as defined
14. Should be trainable on mobile automation.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *
<ajit.rath...@idctechnologies.com> | Direct: 408-418-5779 Ext-257*
*ISO 9001-2008 Certified | **www.idctechnologies.com*
*"The best investment any firm will ever make is whatever it takes to get
the best individual for the job"*
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient
P Please consider the environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.