Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*HADOOP BIG DATA ADMIN (optional- Experience with MAP R)*
*Phoenix, AZ *
*Duration: Multiyear long-term contract role*
*Direct FTF interview required*
- Automate installation, operation and monitoring of Hadoop (Cloudera
CDH 5.3 and Hortonworks 2.2) ecosystem components in our open source
infrastructure stack; specifically: HBase, HDFS, Map/Reduce, Yarn, Oozie,
Pig, Hive, Tez, Kafka, Storm
- Evaluate Hadoop infrastructure requirements
design/deploy solutions (high availability, big data clusters, elastic load
- Solid background in UNIX (SSH, Firewalls, Networking and Security) to
troubleshoot Hadoop issues on UNIX. (RedHat, CentOS)
- Experience in load testing and benchmarking Hadoop. - Experience in
setting up Kerberos Security for Cloudera CDH 5.3 - Do performance analysis
and capacity planning for Cloudera / Hortonworks clusters
- Troubleshoot and debug Hadoop ecosystem run-time issues
- Provide developer and operations documentation
- Recommend OS and hardware level optimizations
- Proven experience building and scaling out Hadoop based or LINUX
hosted database infrastructure for an enterprise
- Experience of Hadoop administration or a strong and diverse background
of distributed cluster management experience
- LINUX/UNIX Dev. Ops. Experience or LINUX System Administration
experience (must be conversant in LINUX networking)
- Very strong skills in Python and Shell Scripting for automation of
Hadoop related tasks.
- Soft Skills: Strong Verbal Communications skills to front end customer
- Strong Written Communication skills to communicate of email and create
project documentation and status reports.
- Strong Communications skills to front end customer communications.
- Self-Motivated, Self-learner who continues to be on top of ever
changing Big Data technology stack.
- Keen interest in Big Data industry development and trends
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.