Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position: Project ManagerLocation: Bartlesville, OKDuration: 6+ Months*
Plan, develop and execute a series of Agile projects to create dashboards,
basic analytics and predictive analytics to enable Midstream to transform
itself from a world of isolated, mostly static metrics to a real-time data
driven analytic tools supporting operations excellence. Manage project
scrum teams and coach teams to implement Agile project management
methodologies involved in delivery of various IT software development and
implementation projects for the P66 Midstream.
• Lead and coach project teams and drive successful delivery of highest
• Develop schedule and cost plans that support the business objectives,
timelines, budgets, resources, milestones, and project deliverables
• Lead teams in implementing Scrum in order to maximize velocity. Work with
Product Owner to ensure highest value features are delivered at agreed
• Actively participate in assisting the team resolving issues and escalate
as needed. Work with technical resources to coordinate outside part time
resources as needed.
• Prepare and conduct periodic project status reports to update project
governance teams and executive management regularly on progress, risks and
• Prepare monthly project status updates and capital forecasts per
• Manages project execution to achieve highest value project deliverables
within the established schedule and budget
• Track progress on a daily basis through burn up, burn down and velocity
tracking. Understand and help manage product back log.
• 3-5+ years of IT software Project Management experience
• 2+ years Scrum Master experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving
and analytical skills.
• Proven ability to drive project planning and execution process and add
value beyond just a task oriented doer or project manager
• Familiarity with systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Proven ability to function in a fast moving and rapidly evolving
• Bachelor’s Degree required
*Preferred Qualifications :*
• 2+ years experience of SAFe experience
• SAFe Agilist cerfication
• Exerience implementing advanced analytic tool sets
• Experience with common data layer development
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.