Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!
Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.
*JOB Title:* *Informatica Meta Data manager *
*Location:* *Jersey City - New Jersey*
• Experienced in developing solution using Informatica MDM Hub
• Experienced in Informatica MDM version (please insert the
• Good knowledge of Source system definition, Data Model
• Experienced in Defining Trust framework, Match & Merge Rules
and Validation rules
• Good understanding of MDM concepts – DQ, MDM and
• Relevant MDM implementation experience in the customer and/or
product data domains, any other domain experience will be good
• Good to have the MDM functional knowledge and experience too
• Help in design of the MDM Hub component
• Develop the Hub as per the guidelines in the design Document
• Coordinate with the product Vendor in case of product issues
• Coordinate with the testing team during the testing phase in
case of issues
• Help in performance tuning of the MDM data load
• Work on User exits – develop, customize as required
• Integration related development using Web services, Message
Queues OR batch mode of integration
• Data modeling experience is required
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
Urgent requirement on Informatica Meta Data manager at Jersey City - New
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.