PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *UX/ User Experience Designer *for one of our
clients *Jacksonville, FL*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *UX/ User Experience Designer
*Location: *Jacksonville, FL
*Duration: *6 – 12 Months
Candidates should have a strong history of working complex problems and
turning them into easy-to-use web solutions. You will be working with other
user experience architects, user interface designers, usability analysts,
and front-end developers. We work in a fast paced agile environment with
different projects and objectives coming through each week. If you can
properly balance function and design and can crank out best-in-class work,
• Participate in requirements gathering, definition,
and design of new or changing applications
• Turn product requirements into detailed wireframes
and prototypes. This will require you to articulate concepts and solutions
through information architecture, activity diagrams, screen mockups,
wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes for web based applications.
• Create new features, enhancements, and content of
existing websites while maintaining the integrity of the current design and
• Work with team and internal partners to produce
concepts through final production
• At least 7-8 years of relevant work experience in
user interface design, human factors and usability engineering.
• Knowledge of UX best practices
• Creative thinking and the ability to explore and
solve complex user experience and interaction design problems
• Solid experience with site architecture and user
• You will be working in a rapid and iterative
environment. You must be able to manage a dynamic workload to balance
priorities with deadlines to effectively meet project needs.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with other
members of the UX team, technical teams, and business partners.
• Familiar with HTML, CSS, and Photoshop
• Must be proficient with rapid prototyping or
• Strong digital portfolio required. Please submit
examples with application. Be prepared to show and review during an
*Also a plus *
• Rapid prototyping and extended skills with HTML, CSS,
• Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web)
• Experience with responsive grid systems a plus.
• Experience with web accessibility guidelines and
requirements a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.