*Location: San Diego, CA*
*Skill Set Requirement:*
· Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
with minimum of three (5) years of experience is required
· Strong competence with the various tools, procedures, programming
languages used to accomplish the job.
· Extensive experience architecting and coding FGAs.
· Requires experience with VHDL
· Must have an electrical engineering background with both digital
and analog signal experience.
· Experienced contributing working with technical groups to enable
them to find solutions to roadblocks.
· Demonstrated high level of accountability, responsibility, and
· Experience using structured problem solving to define problems,
collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Must be task focused and have a results oriented attitude and
approach to the job responsibilities.
· Proficient use of a change management and control process
· Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively
report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
· Good customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of
customer relationship building.
· Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | Desk: 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 / Direct: 650-847-5978
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.