Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with updated resume at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position : ETL TesterLocation : Cincinnati, OHDuration: 6+ Months*
Looking for ETL – EDW - Test Manager at onsite US to handle a team
of Vendor’s offshore QA consultants. The Test Manager will work closely
with customer business team. He / She should have Strong leadership skills
with experience in setting up a Testing Center of Excellence, Should have
worked in onsite offshore model with extensive client handling experience.
Should have strong SQL knowledge. Prior BI tools experience, Business
Object Must, Cognos preferred.
Strong financial background (insurance domain preferred).
- Experienced Test manager with prior BI/EDW testing experience.
Strategize, Plan & estimate the ETL Testing work closely working with the
- Strong leadership skills with experience in setting up a Testing
Center of Excellence
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Advanced SQL
- Prior BI tools experience. Business Object Must. Cognos preferred.
- Strong financial background (insurance domain preferred)
- Experience working with co-located/off-shore teams
- Strong communication skills
- Lead the Vendor’s offshore QA consultants. Performing Test Analysis
which includes Requirement understanding, Effort estimation, Test Plan,
Test strategy and Test Cases preparation, Test planning reviews
- Assigning of task to all Testing Team members and ensure those are
complete on time
- Getting signoff on critical scenario form the business team
- Utilizing testing knowledge and experience to assess and advice on
the practicality of testing process alternatives
- Reporting to client with daily and weekly status reports, attending
Business meetings and thereby provided regular status updates, raised
risks, and present detailed defect analysis
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as
per standards defined by the customer.
- Responsible for implementing best practices in the Project
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing
results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and
their status, performance baselines etc.
- Prior experience with DataHub, InfoCenter & Cognos preferred
- Nice to have Quality Tool Systems Administration (i.e. Quality
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.