Hi Folks,

We have an urgent requirement for US IT Recruiters . Please share me the
profile. If you know someone who is looking for job please refer them.

*Role      **                     : US IT Recruiters and Bench Sales

No of Positions      :  3

Shift Timings       : USshifts: 6:30PM to 3.30 AM IST (i.e. 9:00AM to 6:00

Job Location         : Vijayawada.

Experience           : 6 months-2 years

Salary                       : DOE

*Job Description:*

•              Hands one Experience in end to end recruitment process
across various IT Technologies.

•              Expert level experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards,
EADs, H1B & TN Visa Holders on all the tax term (W2, 1099& Crop to Crop)

•              Experience in negotiating compensation to close a candidate

•              Experience using recruiting portals like dice, Monster, and

•              Experience on hiring hourly, salaried and subcontracting

•                Experience working with Applicant tracking tools.

•              Willing to work as per US Eastern timings/Nightshifts.

*Bharat Kancharla*

*[image: flexera] *

*Email: Bharat@ <sat...@flexeraglobal.com>flexeraglobal.com

*(281) 306-0500 Ext: 108(Desk) ||(281) 306-0508(Direct)|| (281)

*136 Eldridge Road, Unit: C, Sugar Land, TX-77478*

*www.FlexeraGlobal.com <http://www.flexeraglobal.com/>*

*Member: (IT Serve Alliance)*