Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with updated resume at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position : BPM AdminLocation : Edison, NJDuration: 6+ Months*
• 6 + Years of experience of BPM
• Good experience in UNIX Scripting
• Should have worked in BPM administration tasks like BPM Installation,
deployment , SSO Setups
• Good Communication skills
*WAS Job Description :*
- Minimum 6 + years of experience in Production support , good in
- Should be able to build environments from end to end ( Installation ,
SSO,SITE MINDER ,LDAP, web server configuration , Plugin merging , http
conf and other server related configurations )
- Should be good in trouble shooting issues and responding to users on
- Should be able to provide the RCA in a detailed manner once the issue
gets completed .
- Should be very good in UNIX Shell scripting and should have experience
in Autosys and interoscope monitoring
- CITI experience is MUST .
- Should have experience in handling team and should be good in
analyzing the issues in a shorter span of time .
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.