Hi ,

Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.

If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.

Early response is really appreciated.

*JOB Title:* *MS Digital Content Management Developer*

*Location:* *Rolling Meadows, IL*

*Duration:6+ months*

Required Skill(s) C#, .NET, ASP.NET, XML, Enterprise Content Management,

Essential Skill(s) XML

Additional Skill(s) Devops - Chef, Jenkins

*Job Description:*

1) Should be aware of fundamentals on XML, Comparison with HTML,
simplecoding, XML Characteristics, Components, Validation, Parsers and

2)Understanding of DTDs/Schemas and able to validate/comply the XML
documentswith DTD/Schema

3) Able to create/write XML Schemas, Groups,Elements/Attributes

 4) Aware of any of the parser DOM/SAX

5) Should be able touse XML IDEs like XML SPY, Stylus Studio

 6) Should be able to developfunctionality/application using the XML

7) Should understand - whatis unit testing (Screen testing, Class testing
etc. what to use when)

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125

Urgent requirement on MS Digital Content Management Developer at Rolling
Meadows, IL