The Senior Systems Admin will work with an international team of Windows
and UNIX admins to provide Windows server support in a large-scale
multi-platform (Solaris, RH Linux, Network Appliance, EMC, VMWare, Windows
Server OS) multi-site environment. The Administrator independently designs,
tests, implements, troubleshoots and maintains infrastructure architectures
to include hardware platforms, client applications, server services and
Windows operating systems; Provides enterprise level support for hardware
and Windows OS related issues; Evaluates, tests and makes recommendations
on new/upgrades to hardware, OS, network and applications and their impact
on existing system configurations; Document standards, implementation
procedures and troubleshooting processes. This position requires extensive
collaboration with teammates, other business units, IT management and
vendors. Must have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
• Provides specialized enterprise level support and management
for Windows Infrastructure, Active Directory, Exchange, and all Windows
• Install, support and maintain physical and virtual servers,
troubleshoot server and hardware issues and escalate as required.
• Develop and implement business solutions using PowerShell,
VBScripts, GPOs, etc.
• Maintain current patches, updates, virus and malware
protection for responsible architectures and applications.
• Provide monitoring and planning for growth and capacity.
• Ensure that production systems are backed up and protected.
• Document infrastructure standards and processes,
implementation procedures and troubleshooting processes.
• Design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a
strategic business or technical requirements.
• Integrate new technologies to solve business requirements,
and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure engineered
solutions are aligned to company standards.
• Analyze the current enterprise and makes recommendations for
capacity planning, performance tuning and design enhancements.
• Participate in the selection of services and products from a
variety of vendors.
Core Compentencies & Requirements:
• 7-8 years experience with Windows 2008 or newer Server
• 2+ years experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007 or newer
• 2+ years experience with VMWare
• Experience with PowerShell, PowerCLI or other scripting tools
• Solid understanding of Windows Security fundamentals
• Strong Active Directory knowledge and administrative skills
• Strong understanding of IIS, WINS, DDNS, DHCP, DFS, FRS,
• Must be available to work 24x7 support rotation
• Strong leadership skills and influence in one or more
projects or disciplinary areas
• Makes decisions on non-routine matters within broadly defined
policies and procedures
• Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills
• Able to plan and execute complex projects
• Extremely proficient with two or more IT disciplines
• Capable of complex analysis
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.