Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest..
*Position: **Scrum Master Sr*
*Location: **Bartlesville**, OK*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Client's Midstream IT portfolio is looking for a Scrum Master for the
Digital Field Operations (DFO) program.
The DFO program consists of 3 projects with an objective to modernize field
operations by moving work documentation from paper to mobile devices. The 3
program initiatives below will enable real-time data collection and
streamline business processes.
1. SAP Work Manager: Enables operators and technicians with access to SAP
PM Work Orders and notifications on a mobile device
2. Mobile Work Center: Utilizes the K2 form developer to replace 350+ paper
forms with digital versions and work flow
3. DFO Deployment: Deployed ~900 iPads and deploying midstream apps and
digital forms as they become available
The scrum master will be responsible for assisting the 3 project teams in
delivering backlog items and user stories, developing good agile habits,
assisting the product owner and maintaining team metrics in Rally ALM. As
the scrum master they will be responsible for facilitating the team needs
to successfully complete iteration and releases.
• Digital Field Operations Team
• Digital Field Operations Program Manager
• Digital Field Operations Product Owner
• Midstream Field Personnel
• Midstream IT Business Partner
• Midstream Business SME’s
• Lead and coach project teams and drive successful delivery of highest
• Lead teams in implementing Scrum in order to maximize velocity. Work with
Product Owners to ensure highest value features are delivered at agreed
• Actively participate in assisting the team resolving issues/impediments
and escalate as needed.
• Track progress on a daily basis through burn up, burn down and velocity
tracking. Understand and help manage product back log.
• Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and
get the most out of self-organization.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency,
and radiating information.
• Support and educate the Product Owners, especially with respect to
grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
• 3+ years of IT software Project Management experience
• 2+ years Scrum Master experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving
and analytical skills.
• Familiarity with systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Proven ability to function in a fast moving and rapidly evolving
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with mobile applications and devices
• Oil and gas industry experience, particularly Midstream
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with Rally ALM
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.