*Please send the resumes to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Database Architect *
*Secaucus, NJ *
*6+ Months Contract *
*Rate: Open on W2/ C2C*
*Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID is a must during submission*
The Database services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Microsoft SQL
• In-depth database deployment experience with
large-scale infrastructures, including web services, application platforms,
storage/disk solutions, and enterprise directories.
• Experience in solution architecture/design and
system integration. Experience in transaction analysis and performance
• Broad understanding of the global database
environments, including regional issues and differences.
• Understanding of global database requirements and
architectures, along with hands-on experience in supporting application
• Constant utilization of strong technical knowledge
in database functionality, architecture, and system integration, ensuring
that applications can successfully be introduced into the EY environment
with a specific focus on the impact to capacity and performance of database
• Working together with engineering functions, review
and update infrastructure designs based on standard engineering principles,
and have the ability to incorporate local, enterprise and strategic
requirements into the designs and products produced.
• Provide technical knowledge as input into Standards
creation, and update on an on-going basis as products and technologies
• Sponsor and drive integrated solutions on complex
• Awareness of the standard service life cycle, with
experience in the transition of designs into production rollouts
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
* Ph: 630-315-9569divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.