Hope You Are Doing Well...
This is Ravi Krishna from Deegit Inc. We do have an urgent Position for *Build
/ Release Engineer at CA*. Please find the requirement below for your review
*Role: Build / Release Engineer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
· Manage multiple Dev ,QA Environments
· Collaborate with developers and architects Or Support and improve
SCM/Build & Deployment tooling for continuous integration, automated
testing and automated self-service release management.
· 5 years of experience in Environment Support (Application Server
Installation, *Trouble Shooting -all Linux , Unix environment* ) ,
Operational Support ( production / dev environments) .
· Experience in *Deployment* and ensuring High availability of
· Strong working knowledge with *scripting languages,*
Perl and Python*.
· Expert-level competency of Git & Github/Stash (merging,
branching, best practices) Deep administrative knowledge of source code
version control systems. *SVN and GIT* mastery required.
· Deep experience with build management tools (make, maven,
· Knowledge of web development (including C++, Java, XML, messaging
protocols, and Web Services), service-oriented architecture
· Strong written and verbal communication required
· Proven experience to thrive in a complex software systems
involving multi- platform development environment.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· *Ansible & Docker* experience a plus!
*Ravi Krishna | Sr. IT Recruiter*
*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting
1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
*Phone* (847) 440 2436 Ext. 332
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.