Hope you are doing great !!!

*Oracle Apps consultant - Finance Functional*

*Location: Chicago, USA*

*6 months*

·         Finance Functional with 8-9 years of Implementation experience in
implementing Rel 11i and R 12

·         Should have finance domain experience

·         Should have 2-3 implementation experience

·         Have very good understanding of designing Charts of Accounts

·         Knowledge of intercompany transaction

·         Knowledge of consolidation of intercompany transactions

·         Should be able to lead the project and prepare project plan,
status reports (weekly, monthly)

·         Good communication skills

·         Should be able to work with a team at offshore

·         Should be able to interact with client stakeholders

·         Should be able to collaborate with other team members

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | Desk: 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 / Direct: 650-847-5978

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

Skype: akt.idc

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified

we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”