Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest .
" Reply me at vi...@itscient.com // vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com "
Role: .Net Architect
Mode of Interview : SKYPE
- · 10 plus years in designing and developing complex software
solutions using .NET stack
- · Experience in core .Net framework, Service oriented
architecture, WCF, Angular / Knockout, kendo
- · Experience working on WPF with MVVM & MEF architecture
would be a Plus
- · Experience in architecture, design, implement, and maintain
service oriented applications, web sites, and Internet-based applications
primarily written in Java.
- · Technically manage complex projects efforts in development,
maintenance and enhancements of business system applications.
- · Participate in application architecture planning to
determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and
- · Make technical decisions to meet the design goals laid out
in product road map and by management.
- · Collaborate with business and project teams to gather
requirements and business needs.
- · Development of the application architecture framework. This
implies mastery of the entire architecture.
- · Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to
commitments made to stakeholders and management.
- · Create, drive and complete POCs (Proof of Concepts) to test
new ideas and apply emerging technologies
- · Able to create, drive and complete POCs (Proof of Concepts)
to test new ideas and apply emerging technologies
- · Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work
on all phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline
- · Able to translate conceptual ideas into complex projects and
- · Able to translate complex business needs to technical
- · Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on
market/technical conditions and future direction
· Strong domain knowledge in Mortgage is desirable
**Vicky Kumar Menon
IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA
Phone: 510-972-5241| Fax: 877.701.4872
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.