Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with updated resume at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position : Unix AdminLocation : New York City, NYDuration: 6+ Months*
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration - (Application
Server Installation, Trouble Shooting - Linux, UNIX environment),
Operational Support (production / dev environments).
- Strong working knowledge with scripting languages, specifically
shell, Perl and Python
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either
Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and
cloud services (Optional with AWS experience)
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of configuring System and Application monitors using
tools like New Relic, Nagios and Splunk.
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools that can keep track of
both system-level and business-level performance.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up,
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.