Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com

​
*BIG DATA (HADOOP) DEVELOPER*

*Phoenix, AZ (Onsite only)*

*Multiyear long-term*

*​Don't submit below 8 years profiles​*

 Our Client (American Express) is embarking on an exciting transformation
driven by an energetic new team of high-performers. This group is nimble
and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. If
you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative payment products and
services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical,
digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team - "Big Data
Labs" You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible
for delivering world class platform capabilities on our Big Data Platform.

You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of
concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.

*MUST HAVE: *

• Core java

• Hdfs/mapreduce fundamentals

• Native java mapreduce (writing/tuning/customizing)

• Hbase (working knowledge of writing batch/real-time java applications)

·         Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on Big data development experience

·         Real experience handling good projects.

·         If the candidate is technically and conceptually good, then we
can give exemption on their experience

·         Should have sound knowledge and experience in HIVE, HBASE/M7,
SOLR, SPARK and KAFKA

·         Best Practices in writing efficient queries using HIVE

*NICE TO HAVE: *

·         Knowledge and working experience in Data Lake

·         Knowledge and working experience of Big Data tools

·         Infrastructure knowledge on HADOOP, SOLR, SPARK and KAFKA
​

Thanks &Regards

Aditya

*Unicom **Technologies Inc*