*Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest .*
*" Reply me at vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> ** "*
R*ole: **Drools Developer*
*Mode of Interview : SKYPE*
*Keyskills:* Drools, JBRMS, JAVA, J2EE, REST, SOAP, XML, WSDL, Spring,
Hibernate, RDBMS, Maven
*Technical Expertise Required:*
· Expert on JBRMS / Drools
· Clear understanding of Drools Architecture and Components.
· Hands on experience with authoring rules comprising of guided
rules, guided decision tables, rule flows, excel based rules.
· Hands on experience in setting up eclipse-based drools plugin,
web-based rules editor (Drools Workbench) and KIE execution server.
· Experience in Drools migration is a plus.
· Strong Core-Java skills comprising of thread, collections etc.
· Strength in OOAD in application of design patterns
· Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle | DB2 | MySQL)
· Clear understanding of REST services and Web services approach
including Web service protocols such as SOAP, XML, XSD, WSDL.
· Must have good experience in Spring framework.
· Proficient in UNIX/Linux environments.
· Very good communication.
· Responsible for authoring and unit testing of rules in Drools.
· Responsible for development of unit/integration tests to ensure
that the rules are working properly.
· Responsible for configuration and deployment of Drools workbench,
KIE server on various environments such as Development, Staging etc.
Responsible for troubleshooting technical issues related to Drools
**Vicky Kumar Menon
IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA
Phone: 510-972-5241| Fax: 877.701.4872
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.