*Siemens PLC consultant*

*San Diego Clara, CA*

*6 months contract*

*Skill requirement:*

·         *Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering *

·         *Experience level more than 5 yrs.*

·         Siemens PLC

·         Experience on Simatic WinC

·         Experience in safety as part of RTGs in the CPU

·         Experience in SIL3 and SIFs

·         Experience in using multiple RTGs

·         Experience in configuration for F- modules

·         Hands on experience in troubleshoot errors in variable table vs
code online

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | Desk: 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 / Direct: 650-847-5978

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

Skype: akt.idc

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified

we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”