Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
*Position: Sales Force Technical Architect/Developer*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Salesforce.com Architect/Sr Developer
Overall Experience for the Requirement - 5+ Years of experience
Experience required is any of the Skill mentioned in the Skill Section
- Requires understanding of Salesforce functionality and integration
methods. Ability to guide and explain Salesforce functionality to the
business. This is focused on Sales and Marketing functionality for
- Meet with the business and technical team to understand Salesforce
enhancement business requirements. Create Technical design documents and
work with Marsh IT Architecture to update the existing Architecture Diagram
- Salesforce development, unit testing, data migration, Informatica
- Do analysis of identified business issues and provide recommendations
- Share sandbox environments with existing support team
- Work with Salesforce to understand lightning limitations and
- Develop application /Apex coding / Visual Force pages etc. /
- Review the technical designs
- Participate in design discussions
- Perform Code walkthroughs and code reviews
- Contributes to test scripts / test cases
- Participate in testing in general and performs unit tests
*Thanks & Regards......?*
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-5265* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.