*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Project Manager (Banking Domain)

*Location : *Santa Clara

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description*:-

Define and clarify project scope
Develop the project plan
Develop the project schedule
Having strong knowledge and background on Banking Projects
Preferable in ETL projects with knowledge on banking regulations
Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project
Determine the organizational structure of the project team
Identify roles and positions
Identify services to be provided by external companies
Staff project positions
Set team direction
Coordinate activities across different organizational functions
Motivate team members
Assign work
Define project baselines
Track project progress