We are looking for *Agile Scrum Master *position In *MN *, please go
through the job description if you’re interested please respond to my email
with your word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : Agile Scrum Master  *

*Location          : Minneapolis, MN

*Duration         : 6+ Months*

*Rate                   : DOE*

*Interviews This Week *

*Job Description:*

Facilitate effective and efficient meetings including Agile/Scrum ceremonies

• Remove impediments for teams

• Take ownership of end-to-end project delivery

• Maintain transparency into the team’s work through metrics

• Be a servant leader to each team member and support the removal of

• Engage multiple roles and stakeholders in critical discussions and
consensus building

• Coach and support continuous improvement within the team

• Help identify and mitigate any external dependency risks in
feature/product development
• Coordinate with other Scrum Masters and their teams on deliverables

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*