Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with updated resume at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position: Appian Designer / Developer Location : Overland Park,
KansasDuration : 6 Month*
Appian Designer/Developer experience 2+ years (or more) of
implementation work building User Screens, Workflow processes with User
Inputs, Database Reads/Writes/Updates, Excel inputs/validation rules,
Expression building, understand Software development lifecycles using
Appian and Subversion.
· Understands and has used Agile methodology
· Has used and can articulate development standards he/she has used
· Has had exposure to Agile projects integrating with Waterfall project
· Has implemented Web service connections to Appian
· Has implemented a Appian process as a Web service
· Working knowledge of SQL/Java/XML/XSD/JMS
· Has created CDTs and used XSDs to support them
· Has a working knowledge of Workflow patterns, BPM
· Appian designer certification from Appian
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.