Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest.Please
reply me on "shubha...@itscient.com" and "itscient.ran...@gmail.com"
Location : Sacramento, CA
Position - FTE
- 10 plus years in designing and developing complex software solutions
using .NET stack
- Experience in core .Net framework, Service oriented architecture, WCF,
Angular / Knockout, kendo
- Experience working on WPF with MVVM & MEF architecture would be a
- Experience in architecture, design, implement, and maintain service
oriented applications, web sites, and Internet-based applications primarily
written in Java.
- Technically manage complex projects efforts in development,
maintenance and enhancements of business system applications.
- Participate in application architecture planning to determine optimal
solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Make technical decisions to meet the design goals laid out in product
road map and by management.
- Collaborate with business and project teams to gather requirements and
- Development of the application architecture framework. This implies
mastery of the entire architecture.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments
made to stakeholders and management.
- Create, drive and complete POCs (Proof of Concepts) to test new ideas
and apply emerging technologies
- Able to create, drive and complete POCs (Proof of Concepts) to test
new ideas and apply emerging technologies
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all
phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline
- Able to translate conceptual ideas into complex projects and tasks
- Able to translate complex business needs to technical requirements
- Driven to excel in multiple areas of technical expertise and expand
base of knowledge
- Business acumen to determine feasibility of customer requests and
balance business decisions with technology development
- Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team
to achieve team commitments, responds to requests in a timely manner,
willing to help
- Supervisory, coaching and teaching skills to lead and/or supervise
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on
market/technical conditions and future direction
- Strong domain knowledge in Mortgage is desirable
*Thanks and Regards*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*
*ll Phone: 510 -972-5255 <510%20-972-5235> ll Fax: 877.701.4872
*ll Email: "itscient.ran...@gmail.com <itscient.ran...@gmail.com>",
"shubha...@itscient.com <shubha...@itscient.com>" ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.