*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : *Java/J2ee Middleware Developer*

*Location : Wilmington, DE*

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

1) Extensive experience in hands-on development in Java/J2EE middleware
development. Experience in building webservices, soap services using spring
/restful services.
2) Experience in understanding and translation ISO 8583 payment messages.
3) *Experience in application development around payment domain (card
processing / authorization business functions).*
4) Experience in building / supporting applications like Apple Pay/Samsung
Pay/Google wallet / Android pay etc.(desirable).

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *