Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest..
*Qlikview Platform AdminLocation: Raritan, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- 5 Plus years of experience
- Hands on experience in Installing and configuring Qlikview Server and
- Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic support at L2 / L3 level for
- Provide administrative services
- Experience in User License management
- Incident, problem and service outage management
- Gathering requirements from project teams covering areas such as
capacity, users, data
- Data Source Configuration and Maintenance
- Willing to work on 24x7 production support system
- Document and maintain work-instructions
- Maintaining Server Logs, Qlikview Server Backup
- Backup, data recovery and service restoration management
- Collaborate with L3 on patch and bug fix deployment
- Identify and raise system capacity related issues (storage, licenses,
- Server Performance, capacity, utilization monitoring and Health
- Optimization and Performance tuning of Qlikview applications
- Define best practices for Qlikview deployment and create reusable
- Manage security for all Qlikview applications
- Participate in overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of
Qlikview suite of products.
- Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution
based on best practices and application functionality with minimal
- Environment monitoring – pro-active monitoring to ensure performance
on the server
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-5215 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.