*Title :Java Developer - Server Side Developer*
*Location – Waltham, MA*
*6 – 12 Month contract*
*Interview process – Phone then Face to Face (No skype, don’t ask)*
We are essentially looking for a really solid server side Java developer
(not a web developer) that is very resourceful and independent, yet able to
work with the scrum team and take guidance. *Familiarity with Git is
• Review system requirements from Business Analysts and the
Product Management indicating the business needs and functionalities of the
• Engage Product Management and other stakeholders on the
feasibility of the proposed requirements and the effort necessary to
satisfy the same.
• Create high level design documents that describe the
implementation approach for approval from Management and Architecture
• Partner with rest of the team to develop a detailed design
towards implementation and their dependencies.
• Write robust and secure code for functional and test
components that meets the acceptance and quality criteria.
• Conduct and participate in peer design and code reviews.
• Ensure that all code is successfully tested using Unit,
Integration and Behavioral Tests and partner closely with QE engineers to
system test the components for complete functional coverage.
• Interact with Performance and Capacity planning teams to
ensure that the product has met all the necessary performance and
scalability requirements prior to production deployment.
• Interact with Operations and Release Engineering to produce
installable components that make up the final product that is production
• Mentor junior team members on the product, process, and its
implementation towards team success.
• Embrace iterative development and Agile process principles.
• Contribute towards the maintenance of active releases in
• Performs other relevant duties as assigned with high quality
and on time.
o Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or equivalent) with a
minimum of 5-7 years of related experience using Java and Object oriented
o Master’s degree (Computer Science or equivalent with 3 years
of related experience using Java and Object oriented technologies.
• Full stack application developer with SaaS experience
*Required Experience and Skills*
o Java/Spring certifications preferred
• REST API/JSON/XML
• Database Technologies
o Relational Databases – Oracle, MySQL
• Search Technologies
o Elastic Search/Solr/Lucene is a plus
• Linux based development
• Git and/or Subversion
• Amazon Web Services is a plus
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.