PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP CRM Technical Resource *for one of our
clients *Seattle, WA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SAP CRM Technical Resource
*Location: *Seattle, WA
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Job Description :*
*Description of Position*
SAP Analyst with ABAP experience on CRM Web UI ABAP experience on SAP CRM
7.0. Candidate should ensure design and development of systems that meet
specifications and requirements of project and overall business needs with
*Tasks and responsibilities*
· To develop quality code and its associated documentation adhering
to team and departmental development standards.
· Collaborates with analysts, designers, and system owners in the
testing of SAP software programs and applications.
· Provides SAP support including analysis, development, testing,
tracking and resolution
· Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management
and task prioritization.
· Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and
· Mentoring less experienced team members on SAP programming
concepts and tool suite
*Required skills, abilities, and certifications*
· 5+ years of experience using SAP CRM 7.0 in a professional
- Thorough experience in Internal BO model (iBOM) framework and
Whitefield framework for rapid development of custom applications for CRM
2007/7.0/7.01 Web UI and thorough knowledge of ONE ORDER.
- Expert in OO ABAP Objects, Enhancement & Switch Framework, RAD (Rapid
Applications tool) ,AET (Application Enhancement tool) Easy Enhancement
Workbench (EEWB) BADI, User Exits, and Custom modifications.
- Experience in Web Technologies ABAP Objects OO frameworks based on
MVC, BSP, and WebDynpro for ABAP/ adobe Interactive and Online Forms.
- Thorough knowledge and building CRM Web services using CRM Open
Service Tool and customizing SAP
- Expert in various aspects of CRM Middleware enhancements including
Bdoc Modeling, Bdoc/Object service generation, Bdoc flow services
customizing, development of mapping modules for data exchange, Admin
Console configurations, Replication & Realignment process, Enhancement of
adapter objects, Bdoc recovery ,DIMa (Data Integrity Manager) tool and
- Experience in SAP CRM IPC configuration techniques and handling
Pricing Routines in CRM.
- Extensive working knowledge on SAP CRM ACE (Access Control Engine)
Security model and programming.
- Experience in ABAP - RICEF (Reports, ALV, EDI, ALE/ IDoc, RFC's BDC,
LSMW, BAPI, SAP Script, Smart forms, adobe forms and user exits ) and Data
Dictionary, Dialog programming, transport organizer
· Unit test development and execution, including test script
· Self-motivated, Flexible, Openness to learn new things, Strong
focus on customer needs.
· Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting
and resolution skills.
· Good decision making skills.
· Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts
and ideas to IT development teams.
· Strong communication skills.
*Experience :* Min 8-10 years.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.