Hi All,

We have urgent requirement of Bench Sales Recruiters for our office in

Title                 : Bench Sales Recruiter

Positions        : 9

​Experience     : ​ 1-5 yrs

Interview On : Monday-Friday(25th Jan Onwards)

*Note:  Please call 9703111333 or 9581839582 or send resumes
to haqq...@vdriveinfo.com <haqq...@vdriveinfo.com> or g...@vdriveinfo.com
<g...@vdriveinfo.com> *

Job Description:

•              Hands on experience in end to end recruitment process across
various                               IT Technologies.

•              Expert level experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards,
EADs,                                       H1B & TN Visa Holders on all
the tax term (W2, 1099& Crop to Crop)

•              Experience in negotiating compensation to close a candidate

•              Experience using recruiting portals like dice, Monster, and

•              Experience on hiring hourly, salaried and subcontracting

•              Willing to work as per US timings/Night shifts.

*Best Regards*

[image: http://www.vdriveinfo.com/] <http://www.vdriveinfo.com/>
       555 Republic Dr, Suite 200
       Plano, TX 75074