Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing well..!

Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.

 *Locals & F2F Interview*

*Jr. Dot Net Developer*

*Morrisville, NC*

·         Looking for a Junior Developer with 1-2 years .net experience and
1-2 years sql experience.

·         Overall they should be a true junior developer so they should
only have around 3 or so years of experience.

·         The important factors need to be their enthusiasm, willingness to
learn and communication skills.

·         The person in this roll will work with our development team but
also cross train with our QA team and our environment team.

Thanks & Regards…..

*Sravan *

IT Recruiter

Osair Technologies LLC | Desk: 630-569-7324