*Position:Oracle FUSION/HCM/Payroll - Functional*

*Duration:6 months*

Oracle FUSION/HCM/Payroll - Functional
Seeking a Fusion HCM Payroll resource to assist with our client
Work is for a full scale HCM Payroll implementation for US and Canada
(Phase1) with 20+ other countries possible for a future phase. Go-live is
July 1, 2016.

There are other resources working other aspects of the HCM suite
(Compensation, Core HCM, etc.) but we need a PAYROLL expert.
Resources MUST have hands on FUSION experience.  Training is not an
acceptable level of experience for this client, so please make sure that
the hands on experience is highlighted.
Effort is scheduled to run 20hrs / week.

Thanks & Regards

Rathna kumar

Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,

Phone: 847 780 1045