Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Position: Performance/Transaction Service Analysts (2 positions) ( more of
Business Analyst- Finance)
*Location: St. Petersburg, FL (30 minutes from Tampa)*
*Duration: 12 Months+*
*Pay Rate: $40/hour*
Interview process will be phone and then in person or Skype
· Gather requirements around transaction types; commissions,
account fees, and financial calculations, such as Accrued Interest, to
determine the performance of financial instrument.
· Creates detailed business requirements for functional (e.g.,
business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., data, security)
· Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources
(including databases, interviews, etc.).
· Coordinates and manages documentation for multiple streams of
content and business requirement areas.
· Performs analysis to detail functional specs which are consumed
· Translates technical concepts to business audience and business
information to a technical audience.
· Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for
· Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the
business function being performed.
· Understands and apply principles in risk management, issue
tracking and change management.
· 5-7 years of analyst experience
· Must have experience financial industry and financial industry
· Must have at least one year of experience with Transactions and
Performance of Financial Products or Instruments, such as Equities, Bonds,
· Brokerage experience knowledge
· Must have experience with data migration/conversion initiatives.
· Ability to translate business requirements into functional and
non-functional requirements supported by web and Java enterprise services.
· Understanding of the full SDLC experience with an agile
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Tools to include but not
limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Visio.
· Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience.
· Knowledge of Java and Web services builds.
· Proficiency in either Microsoft or Oracle SQL queries required.
· Deep analysis skills to ensure all potential and future consumers
requirements are accounted for in enterprise level services builds
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.