I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
*Position: **Scrum Master*
* Location: **Louisville, KY*
* Duration: 12+ months*
*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *
10+ yrs. of total experience in Project Management out of which 5+ yrs
should be in Agile Project Management
*Technical/Functional Skills *
1. Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 5 years for a
software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles,
practices, and theory.
2. Strong Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD,
3. Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques:
User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing,
Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
4. Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
5. Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and
techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum
approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective
formats, handling bugs,etc)
6. Previous experience as a team lead
7. Excellent communication and mentoring skills
8. Preferably with experience in using TFS as Agile management tool.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
Work closely with Product Owners and Tech Leads to define the Sprint
backlog, prioritize items, define sprint release and delivery in Agile
*Generic Managerial Skills*
Good interpersonal and team skills
Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must
Bachelor of Engineering or above
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter*| *IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.