I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*

*Position:     **Scrum Master*
* Location:    **Louisville, KY*
* Duration:    12+ months*

Job Description:

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

10+ yrs. of total experience in Project Management out of which 5+ yrs
should be in Agile Project Management

*Technical/Functional Skills *

   1. Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 5 years for a
   software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles,
   practices, and theory.
   2. Strong Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD,
   3. Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques:
   User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing,
   Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
   4. Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
   5. Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and
   techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum
   approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective
   formats, handling bugs,etc)
   6. Previous experience as a team lead
   7. Excellent communication and mentoring skills
   8. Preferably with experience in using TFS as Agile management tool.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Work closely with Product Owners and Tech Leads to define the Sprint
backlog, prioritize items, define sprint release and delivery in Agile

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good interpersonal and team skills

Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must

*Education *

Bachelor of Engineering or above

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Sr. Technical Recruiter*| *IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com