*Need DL and Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. *

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

*Position:     Front End Developer*

*Location:    Jersey City (NJ) / Syracuse (NY) Duration:    12+ months*

Job Description:

*Technical/Functional Skills*

   - Expert knowledge in developing rich and responsive applications with
   HTML, CSS, Javascript and jQuery
   - Knowledge of development frameworks and tools such as Sass,
   Foundation, Bootstrap and Grunt.js
   - Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
   - Experience with Front-end MVC frameworks such as AngularJS or Ember
   preferred
   - Experience with version control using Git
   - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

*Experience Required*

Highly skilled at front-end engineering using Object-Oriented JavaScript,
various JavaScript libraries and micro frameworks (jQuery, Angular,
Prototype, Dojo, Backbone, YUI), HTML and CSS

*Roles & Responsibilities*

•             Builds software applications – Follows coding standards,
builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts

•             Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates
with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity,
potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications
capabilities

•             Communicates continually with the client and project teams –
Explains progress on the development effort

•             Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX
team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility
and performance

•             Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting
improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies

*Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Good interpersonal and team skills
   - Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must
   - Experience working in an Agile environment

*Education*

B Tech or Higher

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Sr. Technical Recruiter*| *IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com