*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Business Analyst

*Location : *Jersey City

*Duration *: 6+  Months

*Job Description*:-

The primary responsibilities include managing small to medium scale
projects, manage the Technology stream for certain large scale projects.
The project manager should have a good grasp of technology, in order to
quickly grasp concepts (primarily *Java / Oracle / TIBCO / SalesForce*) and
also understand the Financial industry, adhere to timelines, have the soft
skills to negotiate with the client side managers. The PM should also be
able activiely participate in all aspects of the *SDLC and Scrum / Agile
Methdology*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*