Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
*Position :** Telecom Specialist*
*Location : Edison, NJ*
*Duration : 6+ months*
The Telecom Specialist will be responsible for supporting an AVAYA
platform. This includes, but is not limited to, AVAYA Communication
Manager, Session Manager, System Manager, AVAYA Contact Center Expert Agent
Selection (EAS), OneX products, Call Management System (CMS) and CMS
Supervisor, AES, Call Recording, WFM, and IVR. The Telecom Specialist will
be a subject matter expert in a flattened and
consolidated environment and will provide technical oversight and ongoing
programming. In addition this person will perform *PBX administration*.
They will analyze, plan, design, implement, test, and maintain
telecommunications hardware, system software, contact center applications,
and perform advanced feature toll free management. Provides subject matter
expertise for complex system design, administration and troubleshooting.
Work with our ticketing systems and change management process. Also, has a
strong Cisco network background.
• *PCI compliance for IVR* and Call Recording application by September 2016
• Analyze implications of consolidating Symon platforms
• Analyze and recommend redesign of local circuits required with new SIP
• Research *E911* options for softphones and need for mobility
• Support GCNA3 Operations Collaboration team to implement recommendations
for Call Centers
• Assist with office moves/renovations and conversion to IP Phones
• Migrate OpCo’s to the regional voice core
*Thanks & Regards......?*
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-5265* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.