*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Business Analyst ( Banking Domain)

*Location : *Philadelphia, PA

*Duration *: 6+  Months

*Job Description*:-

*Must Have Skills:’*

Experience in Trading System / Portfolio Management System / Financial
Planning Tools
Experience in *Wealth Management* /
*Capital Market is must *
The associate should be able to understand the requirement thoroughly from
business and should be able to articulate it in Requirement document .
Should be able to come up with Use Cases.
Effective communications skills.
Experience with functional testing.
Through understanding of SDLC phases.

*Thanks & Regards*