*Hope you are doing great!!*
*Role: Manual QA Sr./Lead *
*Location : Raleigh, North Carolina*
*Duration : 6 months *
*Interview mode : Phone + Skype *
We have an urgent need for 2 manual QAs (1- Sr Manual QA Engineer, 1–
Manual QA lead). Project starts Feb 1st and need *to line up interviews for
candidates ready to join first week of (ideally 1st). Below is the JD. *
*Manual QA Engineers – Role, Responsibility, Expectations:*
- Develop and execute functional manual tests for assigned
projects/releases per the Quality process guidelines as defined by Company
- Responsible for end-to-end testing on assigned projects/releases
from creating and executing test cases to reporting defects and regression
- Work closely with the QA Lead and domain experts to design and
execute tests and report defects and regression test.
- 5-8 years of QA experience developing test plans, test cases and
defect reports across Web and Client-Server applications
- Strong working knowledge of test management and defect reporting
tools – Jira, Zephyr, QMetry, HP ALM, Rational Test Manager, Silk Test (any
tool admin experience would be desirable).
- Understanding and experience with Waterfall and Agile
- Strong Database and SQL skills.
- Understanding of source-code-control and configuration
- Worked on API / Webservice testing.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred;
Testing certifications desirable.
- Good in Communication
- Ready to relocate to Raleigh, NC immediately
*Good to Have:*
- any Mainframe experience would be desirable.
- Understanding of Selenium automation frameworks and/or
technology is desirable.
*Experience level:*Sr Manual QA Eng – years of experience = 4 – 6 yrs
- QA Lead – Years of experience = 6- 8 yrs (approx.)
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *
<ajit.rath...@idctechnologies.com> | Direct: 408-418-5779 Ext-257*
*ISO 9001-2008 Certified | **www.idctechnologies.com*
*"The best investment any firm will ever make is whatever it takes to get
the best individual for the job"*
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient
P Please consider the environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.