*Title : **Visual UI Designer*
*Duration : 12 months*
*Location *: *Bellevue, WA*
· Produce sketches, comps, redlines, graphic assets, prototypes,
design guidelines and styleguides.
· Work across functional teams to understand business and feature
· Work with user researchers and stakeholders to understand user
needs and requirements and business goals.
· Collaborate with system architects, analysts, interaction
designers and developers to understand the technical possibilities and
· Team up with researchers and other designers to maintain
consistency across the digital ecosystem and solve cross-application design
· Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple
projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features
by conducting/participating in usability testing and interpreting analytics
· Demonstrate a high level of accountability, initiative,
flexibility, and the ability to manage workload and achieve results.
· Communicate best practices for design and reasoning behind UX
decisions to key stakeholders .
· Present work to the user experience team, product team and
executives for review and feedback .
· A relevant portfolio of work illustrating graphic, visual and/or
advertising work (e.g., comps, redlines, prototypes, banners, ads).
· 2+ years of visual design experience spanning product, web,
mobile or enterprise application design.
· Effective communication, presentation, interpersonal, and
analytic skills .
· Fluency in best practices for design and front-end coding, as
well as strong knowledge of usability principles and technique.
· Proficiency in design tools such as the Adobe Creative Cloud and
prototyping tools like Invision, Axure, etc.
· Understanding of front-end code standards, best practices, and
*Thanks & Regards,*
*1 Crag Wood Road,Suite #102,S.plainfield,NJ.*
*E-Mail: **sra...@compugra.com* <sra...@compugra.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.