**Candidate must be local to (MA, NH, CT, RI, ME, VT, NY or NJ) **
***Candidate must be available to come on site for final interview***
*Job Description :-*
· 6+ Years’ experience as AIX / Linux Admin is MUST.
· 3+ Years of recent *UNIX/Linux virtualization experience *is a
· Provide UNIX/Linux systems admin support such as daily-checks on
server status, ensuring OS backups, responding to server/performance
problems/storage additions, etc.
· *Expertise in AIX (must have recent experience) *and Linux OS
installs, patching and troubleshooting skills. UNIX Security, SOX, and/or
Audit Compliance experience is preferred.
· Must have *server partitioning and UNIX/Linux virtualization
experience (IBM POWER VM or VMware)* with understanding of server hardware.
RedHat satellite server, RHN, Storix backup experience plus.
· Must be *proficient with IBM PowerVM technologies such as Shared
Ethernet, NPIV, Dual VIOS, and Shared Storage Pool, Live Partition
Mobility, etc.* Experience with *Shell Programming is required.*
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.