*Position:Oracle Database Administrator III *
*Reason for Request: *
Responsible for supporting the Oracle databases, ensuring their
performance, availability and security.
Responsible for designing, implementing and providing ongoing day to day
administration and maintenance for both production and non-production
· Ensure availability and performance of the databases that support
· Work with the team to ensure that the associated hardware
resources are allocated to the databases and to ensure high availability
and optimum performance
· Analyze, apply, and implement new database technologies to the
existing and new databases
· Create, maintain, and ensure successful daily/nightly database
· Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services
with minimum downtime
· Provide trend analysis to the service management team to enable
them to make informed decisions regarding resource management
· Troubleshoot, problem solve, and propose solutions for database
· Improve and maintain the databases to include rollout and upgrades
· Implement and release database changes as submitted by the
· Additional duties as assigned
· Seven or more years server database administration experience in
designing, administering and support
· Proven Oracle Database Administration experience
· Experience with Oracle RDBMS and 10G; Oracle 11G, Oracle 12C,
Oracle ASM, RAC, RMAN, Grid Control, Data Guard Logical and Physical
Stand by; SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, Linux
· Experience with Oracle database performance tuning
· Practical experience in managing the internal and external
· Experience managing multiple RDBMS on large systems
· Experience working in a team that delivers a high availability
· Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to
provide a high availability service
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
· At least 3+ years of experience with Oracle Retail Applications.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.